Calming animation for kids, with relaxing music - 'Rocket to the Moon' (long version without hands) Watch the rocket loop gently from Earth, around the moon, and back again! Repetition and predictability have been found to have a calming effect, especially for young children and people with autism or dementia. So I decided to create a series of videos that loop with a satisfying motion, with soothing music matched to the beat of the movement to help audio-sensory development.

I made the rocket in this video out of a water bottle and card, and the animation is created using photos of my desk, combined with a bit of Photoshop trickery!

Each video is available in short and long versions at around 2 minutes or 20 minutes long.
Please visit my channel to see my other videos, and let me know if you have any feedback at all, on the social media platforms below.
Thanks! Jo x




relaxing,autism,dementia,calm,soothing,asmr,sensory,stimming,relaxation,rocket,space,stop-motion,anxiety,stopmotion,soothinganimation,satisfying,handmade,mindfulness,babies,meditation,