DO'S AND DON'TS:  Best Way To Apply Pressed Glitter On Eye ♡ SUBSCRIBE for more weekly video's →

Hey Everyone! Thank you so much for watching today's video. In this video I am going to show you the best way to apply pressed glitters & tips and tricks on how to avoid glitter fall out and how to fix glitter fall out when it happends. I hope you all enjoy this video and I hope it's helpfull.

Tutorial on the full eyelook:

► PRODUCTS USED FOR THIS EYELOOK

⇢ Anastasia Beverly Hills Glitter Adhesive
⇢ Regular Sticky tape
⇢ Tati Beauty Volume 1 palette
⇢ MAC Cosmetics - Paint pot: Soft Ochre
⇢ Maybelline - Studio gel eyeliner
⇢ Barry M Cosmetics Bold Waterproof Eye pencil
⇢ Maybelline Mascara: Great Lash Mascara
⇢ Annytude Baddie Lashes

► BROW PRODUCTS I'M WEARING:
⇢ Benefit Cosmetics Precisely My brow pencil 3.5
⇢ Benefit Cosmetics Ka Brow in the shade 6
⇢ Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow 5

► Favorite Brushes

⇢ Morphe M504
⇢ Morphe M506
⇢ Morphe M507
⇢ Sigma Beauty E25
⇢ Sigma Beauty E40
⇢ Sigma Beauty E15
⇢ Sigma Beauty E42 Brush
⇢ Sigma Beauty E45
⇢ Sigma Beauty F35
⇢ Sigma Beauty P84
⇢ Zoeva 238
⇢ Zoeva Beginner Brush kit
⇢ Sigma Beginner Brush kit:


► MUSIC
⇢ Music used in my video's are copyright free music which you can get here:


► SOCIAL MEDIA

⇢ Instagram:
⇢ Facebook:
⇢ Snapchat: Makeupbyan
⇢ Twitter:



► CONTACT

If you're a company and would like to do business with me (Like reviews of products) you can contact me at anknook@hotmail.com ✉ (business only)



► DISCOUNT CODES:

BH Cosmetics
⇢ Shop BH Cosmetics Make-up with code: AN for discount
Makeupgeek:
⇢ Shop Makeupgeek Eyeshadows:
SIGMA BEAUTY
⇢ Shop Sigma Beauty:
Or use the code: MAKEUPBYANSB to get 10% Discount.



► ABOUT

My name is An Knook. I'm 27 years old and live in the Netherlands. I have a big passion for Make-up and love inspiring other people by using my own face as my canvas. Subscribe to my channel if you like to get a notification whenever I upload a new video.


✦ DISCLAIMER ✦

- - - This video is not sponsored Know that I will NEVER do a paid promotion on a product which I not truly love! Love you guys! ♡ ♡ - - -

#glitter

makeup hacks,eyeshadow hacks,glitter hacks,makeup craft,makeup crafts,makeup ideas,makeup tips,makeup tips and tricks,glitter tips and tricks,smokey eyes,makeup tips for beginners,makeup for beginners,makeup step by step,how to apply glitters on eyes,tati beauty palette,tati beauty volume 1,how to apply pressed glitter eyeshadow,pressed glitter eyeshadow,best way to apply glitter,glitter eyes,glitter eyelook,makeup glitter,howto,tutorial,an knook,