How to Build a Capsule Wardrobe I SIMPLE & EASY TIPS! I Ideas for Spring! Building a capsule wardrobe has completely changed the way that I get dressed. This is the simplest and most effective way to Build a Capsule Wardrobe with items you LOVE to wear every season!!!

🔥TAKE THE STYLE QUIZ! 🔥


🌸Subscribe for more decorating tips:


👉🏽Pink Bag with Guitar Strap
👉🏽Black Leather Jacket

🌸[VIDEO] How to Update a Boring Traditional Style Living Room:


🌸[VIDEO] Where to Place Your TV in the Living Room (when you have a Fireplace):


🌸[VIDEO] How to Pick the Perfect Rug:


🌸[VIDEO] 3 Sofas You Should Never Buy:


🌸[VIDEO] 10 Things You Should Never Buy:


🌸[VIDEO] The weirdest & most useful thing I own 👉🏽my Portable Washing Machine:


🌸Shop Budget Friendly Furniture & Decor:

About me:
Hello, I’m Baiyina (pronounced Bye-ee-na). I'm an interior designer & online style coach based in Los Angeles and I believe that every woman has the power to recreate herself into the woman she’s always wanted to be. I work with professional women ready to reinvent themselves from the inside out through mindset, personal style, image and interior design.

🔥My decorating website (get in touch with me here for collabs & professional services):


🔥Join our Free Facebook group (must have a profile picture to be accepted into the group):


🔥It Girl Society Monthly Membership:


🔥It Girl Mastery Self-paced course:


🔥Connect with me on Instagram:



xo,

Baiyina

capsule wardrobe,capsule wardrobe with colour,easy capsule wardrobe,fashion minimalism capsule wardrobe,how to build a capsule wardrobe,how to create a capsule wardrobe,how to make a capsule wardrobe,minimalist capsule wardrobe,minimalist wardrobe,wadrobe edit creating a capsule wardrobe,2020 capsule wardrobe,capsule wardrobe 2020,capsule wardrobe spring,how to build a capsule wardrobe 2020,how to create a capsule wardrobe 2020,spring 2020 capsule wardrobe,