🔮PICK A CARD🔮 What Energy do you Vibrate? What makes People DRAWN to You? Hello my beautiful soul fam! So here is another pick a card reading for you :) let me know down in the comments what pick a card readings you want me to do next. Thank you so much for watching the video. I hope this resonates with you. Sending you my love and best wishes! Namaste

Timestamps:
1. Solar Plexus - 1:25
2. Crown Chakra - 16:09
3. Throat Chakra - 32:32
4. Root Chakra - 39:25

Filipino-Tagalog Tarot Channel:


My Social Media Accounts:
Join me on my Instagram account for Daily Card Readings:

Donate to support the channel here:

Follow me on my IG if you like witchy aesthetics:

Follow me on my Facebook Page:


If you would like to support me on a Personal Level consider subscribing to my Patreon:
for more Exclusive Content and Monthly Readings 🙌🔮🌠

Deck Used:

The Souls Journey Lesson Cards:
The Illuminated Tarot :
Angels and Ancestors Oracle:
Energy Oracle Cards:
Goddess Guidance Oracle Deck:
Earth Magic Oracle:
Animal Totem Tarot:

Thanks for watching!

#YourVibes #Aura #Tarot #CrescentLuna

pick a card,Tarot,tarot reading,pick a card reading,psychic reading,psychic tarot,love advice,love pick a card,what makes you attractive?,what makes people drawn to you?,How attractive you are,Aura,What energy you vibrate?,What is my aura? tarot,how attractive you are tarot,