Advertisement

PISCES: GETTING THE RECOGNITION YOU DESERVE 🥇🤩

PISCES: GETTING THE RECOGNITION YOU DESERVE 🥇🤩 I, Spiritual Brat am a Psychic Medium and Intuitive Cousneler. My gift from source energy allows me to be Clairvoyant (clear vision), Clairaudient (receptive to audio from higher realms and spirits), and Clairsentient (embodiment of feelings, senses, and vibrations). My gift is not only a prize for me, but a reward for all. My responsibility is to anchor the collective during planetary ascensions as well as assist and uplift my people during turbulent times. I’ve become skilled in my gift by tapping into the portals within me. Now, I am dedicated to helping others do the same. Spiritual Brat offers Tarot readings, intuitive guidance, messages from your spirit guides, messages from passed loved ones and pets, one on one sessions, healing therapy, life changing epiphanies, and the most important of all LOVE.

Please book a reading with me at


Social Media
Instagram: @Bbaarrbbiiieee
Spiritual Account: @Spiritualbrattarot

🥇🤩

Post a Comment

0 Comments