Advertisement

STRIPPER VLOG: How I Save Money 💰 | Tiffany B

STRIPPER VLOG: How I Save Money 💰 | Tiffany B Hello my diamonds 💎! Welcome back to another video

You all will be enjoying a stripper vlog in this video. Get excited about it because you get to come with me to work in the strip club! For those of you who are new, my name is Tiffany B and I am a Stripper in New York City. But watch the video to learn more about me ! Thank you so much ! I love you all 💎

SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:
Instagram.com/TiffanyyB
Twitter.com/TheTiffanyB
Snapchat: D0lly.T

BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY: TiffanyBourne23@gmail.com

PRODUCTS USED IN VIDEO:
1. Wet & Wild eyebrow pencil
2. Star struck co. Foundation stick @StarStruckCo
3. Morphe concealer
4. MAC lipliner in Chesnut
5. LA girl pro concealer
6. Morphe setting powder

#TiffanyB #clubvlog

Tiffany B,stripper,strippers,stripper vlog,strippers vlog,cristina Villegas,day in the life Christina,day in the life of a stripper,strip club vlog,nina underrated,nina unrated,how to become a stripper,what's in my stripper bag,how much do strippers make,how I became a stripper,Tiffany B weight gain,Tiffany B apetamin,Stripper in college,college stripper,strip club money,stripper count with me,stripper count money,

Post a Comment

0 Comments